Context and challenges:
- In BNP Paribas Personal Finance, a Regional IT department is in charge of the delivery of the requested evolutions of the Information Systems for 5 countries in the region.
- In this context, the IT Business Analyst will be in charge of translating business requirements (and Change Requests) into specifications understandable by IT architects, technical teams and developers. This role also implies coordinating validations of technical specifications, discussing with development teams, and follow-up of deliverables towards the business teams.
Missions and main activities:
- All the following activities will be held at the Project level in Prague and will reflect the activities defined by the BNP Paribas Personal Finance charters.
1. Based on the received Business Requirements, delivering the functional specifications:
- Understanding and complete business requirements and translating them into specific software requirements
- Determines IT related operational activities by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improves systems by studying current practices, designing modifications and writing functional specifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
2. Validating the technical specifications, received from the development team(s)
- Understanding both technical designs and specifications
- Analyzing and documenting the required data and information
- Evaluating information harvested through surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description
- Communicate with internal and external teams to analyze and test GUI, interface and screen designs
- Being an interface between technology teams, support teams, and business units
3. Completing and validating and execution of integration tests, and quality control, before making the solution(s) available for UAT
- Maintains system protocols by making available updated procedures in close cooperation with involved departments
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining IT user documentation; providing help desk support in some situations; train the trainers.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
4. Responsible for cooperation with other streams (IT and Business) of the Danube project
- Acting in compliance with decisions taken by the management of the project
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensuring that IT and Business aspects of the project are well being taken into account
- Outstanding banking and lending knowledge and business processes knowledge
- Solution conception
- Having strong functional and technical skills, business knowledge, able to understand the needs of the customer
- Strong digital mind set
- Team spirit
- Can work fluently in a project mode
- Respectful of BNPP PF rules and processes including the BNPP PF and BNPP Group Norms and standards
- Aptitude to listen, understand the business need
- Able to negotiate and propose the best compromise
- Able to communicate easily
- Flexible and accepts evolution, modification
- Able to sum up, to advice, to provide expertise
- Speak Czech and English languages. Further languages are appreciated.
- Development norms and tools
- Understanding and experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Experience in Development is an advantage