CONTEXT AND CHALLENGES
- In an International Context, the IT Project Manager is responsible of the delivery of the requested evolutions of the Information System.
- He should ensure the optimal treatment of user requests by implementing the most adapted IT solution, while optimizing costs and planning.
MISSIONS AND MAIN ACTIVITIES / MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Works closely with Business Project managers, End Users, Architects, Software development teams, Production team and Security, across different countries.
During the Project’s Preparation and Elaboration Phase,
- Prepare Planning and Budget
- Secure delivery of analysis, conception and functional architecture with support of Architects and BA Team.
- Secure delivery of the IT deliverables for the phase, with the support of Software development teams, Production team and Security.
During the project’s Construction phase,
- Ensure the coordination and the follow up with the Software development teams and the Production team.
- Secure the internal quality assurance process with the QA Team.
During the project's UAT phase,
- Ensure the follow up and the coordination between end users, QA team and Software development teams.
Organize the hand over to Production Team to secure the final delivery to end users.
At all time during the project, secure the planning and the budget.
- Fluent in English. Further languages are appreciated.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT development projects
- Experience with IT resource and budget planning
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Experience in IT Development is an advantage
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies
- Experience with the Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, Microsoft TFS is an advantage
- Able to carry out tasks with little or no supervision
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous-improvement environment
- Excellent organizational skills